Joseph J. Krueger was an active MTAW member who worked hard in his municipal position and community typifying the overall positive image that MTAW would like projected by its membership. The Joseph J. Krueger Award was established to formally recognize an active MTAW member who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her profession and/or outstanding contributions to the general welfare of his/her community.
- The award shall be a plaque.
- If justified, it shall be awarded on an annual basis.
- Presentation shall take place at the Annual Meeting of MTAW.
- The nominations will be judged by a committee of three or more people comprised of prior recipients of the award.
- Nominations shall be mailed to the MTAW President and must be postmarked on or before March 1.